Sunday, June 6, 2010

number three


Yeahhhh, after 5 months I finally found the third Kaj Franck lamp for my kitchen! I am very happy with it. First I thought: three is a crowd, but then it looked like my kitchen was split in two, bending over at the red-lamp-side. This lamp comes from the same Danish webshop as the first two: www.altdetdejlige.dk. It is not the cheapest vintage design shop I know (maybe that is because of the high shipment rates from Denmark!), but owner Susan Momme sells only beautiful pieces in a very good condition! If you love scandinavian design, just check her 'nyheder' (new articles) every now and then!

6 comments:

  1. wauw, die zijn echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wat is het mooi zo!
    Bjør

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea with the 3 lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat gaaf die bordjes! En wat een jeugdsentiment voor mij. Mijn moeder had ze gespaard bij Bue Band. Spakenburg was 'mijn' bordje!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks wonderful
    I have some vintage bowls from the same company

    ReplyDelete