Thursday, December 17, 2009

my christmas favorites


Took some pictures of my personal christmas favorites today. I share the images tonight, will post the rest/info tomorrow...too busy, too tired! (Thursday night)


....It is amazing: suddenly there is this quiet Saturday morning, my sons having their weekly computersessions, my husband reading the newspaper, a snowwhite world outside, silent. I love these kinds of mornings, the best time to post on my blog!

Top left: a present my friend Anneli Levin from Stockholm sent me last week. Anneli has a brilliant taste in mixing design and crafts. You can buy this handmade porcelain pendant by Fideli Sundqvist (they all have a different shape...handmade!) at her webshop called Cosas. Cosas is worth a visit anyway!

Top right: Advent Calendar by Natalie Lété. Searched the internet for webshops where you could buy it for next year and found this one in the UK: Lapin & Me

The tree-pendant-tree is a gift, or rather a christmas greeting card, sent by my friend Linda. She is a felting artist and she sends me a mini piece of art (ATC) every now and then. I'll show the whole collection once. This tree however is made of strips of a vintage blanket. It 's so subtle and simple. Thanks Linda!

3 comments:

  1. A decoration by Fideli Sundqvist! That's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het boompje van stof lijkt veel op de papieren versie met de kurk uit de Bolig-Liv. Heel schattig!
    Bjor

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.